On May 13, 2017 volunteers, local contractors, students, and neighborhood leaders will join together to revitalize and restore an entire city block with aging housing stock in the historic neighborhood of Denver Heights.
Purpose Of Rehabarama
- Facilitate community engagement in neighborhood revitalization
- Foster neighborhood and civic pride
- Provide opportunities for hands-on service learning and trade specialization
- Assist low to moderate income households with necessary repair and maintenance
- Reinforce the Rehabber Club mission to build and support a network of everyday citizens to revitalize San Antonio’s historic buildings
For more information on Rehabarama, download the official Rehabarama 2017 brochure.
How To Get Involved
To participate on behalf of San Antonio NARI, contact Executive Director Martha Bizzell