Join us at Clean Air Flooring Removal (326 W Nakoma, SA TX 78216) for the next Remodelers Roundtable on June 20th from 11:30am to 1:00pm! RSVP to Martha Bizzell to attend.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Names Haven Design and Construction a National CotYTM (Contractor of the Year) Winner
Charlotte, NC, April 20, 2018—The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) named 40 National CotY winners and 20 National Team Member Winners at their annual Spring Business Meeting. Haven Design and Construction are members of NARI San Antonio.
Contractors from seven regions nationwide vied for the highest industry award recognition on an annual basis. An impartial panel of judges, who are experts within the industry and associated fields, selected winners based on problem solving, functionality, aesthetics, craftsmanship, innovation, degree of difficulty and entry presentation.
Haven Design and Construction took away the National CotY Award for Residential Kitchen, $30,000-$60,000, in a competition that equates to over $123 million worth of remodeling projects. Their dedication and commitment to “Remodeling Done Right™” which is NARI’s promise and tagline, lives true through their exceptional work ethic from concept to completion. CotY award-winning companies enjoy recognition from industry leaders and peers.
At the national meeting, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry awarded the only 2018 Chapter Excellence Award to NARI San Antonio. The Chapter Excellence Award is presented to a chapter for exceptional work done which impacted the chapter’s area in a positive manner.
The quickly growing local NARI Chapter has tripled their membership in 3 years and participates in community improvement events with the Habitat for Humanity, neighborhood renovations such as Rehabarama through the Office of Historical Preservation, and others throughout the city of San Antonio.
About Haven Design and Construction
When husband-and-wife kitchen remodeling team Armando and Jana Valdez met and fell in love, they knew it was fate. Armando’s a home builder and remodeler, and Jana is an interior designer. What else could they do but open their own home remodeling company? Learn more at havendesignandconstruction.com
About NARI San Antonio
We are San Antonio’s trusted source for remodeling and home improvement needs. Our members adhere to a strict code of ethics to ensure positive and professional interaction.
The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the source for homeowners seeking to hire a professional remodeling contractor. Members are full-time, dedicated, remodeling industry professionals who follow a strict code of ethics with high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility. Remodeling Done Right™ is NARI’s promise to consumers as well as members and the industry.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Martha Bizzell at (210) 826-7200 or email at email@example.com.
Join us on May 16th for our next General Membership Meeting. Audrey Ethridge, program coordinator of the Construction Career Academy at NISD, will be presenting their exceptional construction curriculum.
We will be convening in the private dining room at The Well (5539 UTSA Blvd). The cost for this event is $25 per person. Please register by May 11th.
Join fellow NARI members and Guests at the 2018 NARI Annual Golf Tournament on Thursday, September 20, 2018 Silverhorn Golf Club.
- 12:00p.m. Check In & Lunch
- 1:30 pm Shotgun Start
Silverhorn Golf Club is located at 1100 W Bitters Rd San Antonio 78216 (map).
Registration for the 2018 Golf Tournament is now open. The costs are $100 per player or $400 for a team of four. All payments are non-refundable.
If you would like to register as a participant, please contact San Antonio NARI Executive Director Martha Bizzell via email or use the PayPal interface below to register now.
The 2018 San Antonio NARI Skeet Shoot was the best ever! With perfect weather and lots of fun, a grand time was had by all!
Congratulations to our top scorers! And to every one else as well!
Top Individual Scores
- Stephen Ethridge (Frost Bank) 94
- Fred Wakefield (Bin There Dump That) 89
- David Hildebrand (Christopher Contracting) 86
Top Team Scores
- Bin There Dump That (Keven London, Chris Montemayer, Grant Norman, Fred Wakefield) 333
- Christopher Contracting/Buffalo Contracting (Cory Boswell, David Hildebrand, Daniel Sexton, Chris Walker) 317
- Haven Design & Construction (Preston Kinikin, Armando Valdez, Gabe Valdez, Mark Valdez) 310
- HOA Award: Stephen Ethridge (Frost Bank)
- Team CH Award: Bin There Dump That (Keven London, Chris Montemayer, Grant Norman, Fred Wakefield)
- Team RU Award: Christopher Contracting/Buffalo Contracting (Cory Boswell, David Hildebrand, Daniel Sexton, Chris Walker)
- Team Last Award: TriBuilt Services (Chris Green, Drew Hall, Eric Johnson, Matt Kelly)
Earn more money and set your company apart from the competition!
- Increase exposure to homeowners through NARI’s advertising and communications program with Better Home & Gardens’ Remodelmagazine, the official consumer magazine of NARI.
- Increase exposure to homeowners through NARI’s advertising and communications program with Home Improvement Magazine.
- Improve your knowledge of national consumer trends with a complimentary digital subscription to Better Home & Gardens’ Remodelmagazine, the official consumer publication of NARI.
- Earn more money learning better business practices through NARI’s alliance with E-Myth Contractor.
Join us on Wednesday, February 21st for the first Remodelers Roundtable of 2018 at Pella (6510 Blanco Road, 78216) from 11:30a – 1:00p.